Project Architect for AJ100 Studio
I'm working with an AJ100 practice who need a Project Architect with experience designing and delivering UK based projects. This is a full-time permanent role based in Central London, however travel to other offices may occasionally be required.
This is an amazing opportunity for an ambitious individual who wants to take that next step to being responsible for your own projects. You will take the lead on client and stakeholder engagement, taking your projects from inception through to completion and managing a small design team.
Sectors: Healthcare/Laboratory, Education, Mixed-Use, Residential
To be their next Project Architect you will need:
- An ARB or RIBA Part III qualification with at least 2 years' of post-qualification industry experience,
- Proven experience working on healthcare, education or mixed-use projects,
- Proficiency with Revit,
- Sufficient experience to confidently take the lead on projects valued at around ~15M,
- The natural ability to confidently face clients, build relationships and lead and inspire teams,
- Experience taking projects from inception through to completion,
- A can-do attitude.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading firm with close-knit, family feel. If you are interested in this Project Architect vacancy, please apply by sending your up to date CV to Katie Jones at Adrem Group, or get in touch for a confidential chat - my contact details can be found on the Adrem website.
Apply for Project Architect for AJ100 Studio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly