Site Manager (Housing/Residential)
Site Manager | Residential Housebuilder | Cambridgeshire | Paying to £57,500 + car/allowance + benefits
Your new company
They are an award winning national housebuilder with a reputation for building sustainable developments and creating quality homes. The regional division this role will be with has won a number of NHBC Pride in the Job awards over the years.
Your new role
The primary focus of the role will be to organise resources and to direct the management of site to achieve completion to quality, specification and on time and budget. Duties will include:
- Direct the necessary labour, plant, staff and equipment
- Monitor that the Buying team and Surveying department order the correct materials and sub-contract services in good time to meet contract objectives
- 100% compliance with current NHBC standards
- Achieve maximum marks on the twice monthly Health and Safety audit
- Manage site teams by monitoring performance against contract targets
What you'll need to succeed
You will have significant experience of working on new build volume housing projects for developers as well as experience of managing all aspects of the build process including coordinating packages from the procurement phase through to installation and handover on site.
CSCS Managers card
What you'll get in return
They can offer the opportunity to work on exciting development in a fast paced environment. Salary will depend on experience up to £57,500 though there may be some flexibility on this. Additional benefits include car/allowance, annual bonus scheme, private healthcare and a competitive rewards scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Athena Manetas now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.