Building Controls Officer
Building Controls Officer Job in South Mimms - long term temporary work
I am currently looking for a Building Controls Officer to join my client in South Mimms an a long term temporary basis. You will be working Monday to Friday 7am to 3pm.
This job will involve the following:
- Ensure premises are opened and secured with agreed procedures
- Coordination of access for 3rd parties
- Porterage and logistic support services as required - ordering, distribution and storage of materials
- General security services, including management of CCTV and alarm systems
- Helpdesk logging and closing down jobs
- Building and ground maintenance
- Undertake Statuary Inspections including but not limited to emergency lighting (Inspections), fire alarms (inspections & reset of equipment) and legionella cleaning of showerheads on a regular basis & recording water temperatures
- Undertake cleaning duties as and when required and in accordance with health and safety and cleaning best practice
- Undertake reception service duties as required where no permanent reception role exists on site.
You must have previous experience within a building maintenance, handyman or security role. This job is to start immediately so you will need to be available at short notice.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.