Assistant Site Manager
Assistant Site Manager Opportunity
Your new company
Your new company is an established regional house builder, operating from their Cambridgeshire office and pride themselves in producing a high quality product and homes.
Your new role
They are seeking to appoint an Assistant Site Manager due to an increase in workload, who will assist in running a development local to Cambridgeshire initially.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience within a residential developer
- A relevant qualification route, ideally degree, NVQ or HND qualified. Trade background is also sought after.
- Ability to prioritise, manage and organise workload across a range of directly employed and sub contract trades, maintaining a full awareness of the demands of a scheme that focus on delivering a quality product.
- On site management and implantation of all health and safety and risk awareness procedure.
- Ability to manage and adapt to a working programme.
- A tactful and friendly, customer focused attitude and an ability to deliver exceptional service.
- Full awareness of the build process, ensuring defects and snagging issues are kept to a minimum and that quality is not compromised.
What you'll get in return
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to join a fantastic company with great benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Assistant Site Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly