2 days left
- Part 3
An award-winning practice known for work across multiple sectors is looking for a talented BIM Coordinator to join its central London office.
- Working within a project team providing BIM support and guidance.
- Helping develop BIM Standards and procedures.
- Implement BIM execution plan and create workflows.
- Training and development of staff in BIM softwares including Revit.
Skills and Experience
- A background working at a leading design practice in a BIM-focused role.
- Experience of managing BIM workflows and implementing BIM execution plans.
- Advanced knowledge of Revit and Navisworks gained from working on a live project.
- Experience of BIM model management, content auditing, data management and clash detection is desirable.
If you're a passionate BIM specialist looking to work at an innovative and well respected practice, this role is for you.
Apply for BIM Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly