Fantastic opportunity to join a luxury housebuilding brand as a Contracts Manager.
Prior experience within a senior position in volume housebuilding is essential.
Michael Page Housebuilding have partnered with a prestigious housebuilder who deliver low volume, across the Peterborough area.
Their target market is consumers looking to buy 'executive' homes.
The business has an extensive land bank. They are cash rich and can move quickly on land that supports their product.
Critically, the business has a huge track record of promoting and developing from within.
As a Contract Manager, you will be responsible for running multiple residential building development sites and contracts within the region. With between 3-5 live sites at any one time, you will report into the office based Construction Director, and be supported by Site Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Design and office based support. This position will play a key role within the business, and as such there will be strong opportunity to progress to Senior Contracts Manager within 18 months.
* Have current experience as Contracts Manager or Senior Site Manager
* Have experience working within house building for a leading and National house build developer
* Have a strong track record in delivering 50 + unit projects.
* Have excellent customer and business communication skills.
* Have 5 - 7 years minimum experience of managing medium to large development, along with experience in the management of Health & Safety, and the design and procurement processes.
* You will have strong experience of working closely with customers offering excellent customer care while representing the brand and be familiar with the requirements of the NHBC.
* Willing to be commutable to the live sites
Car or allowance