Senior Architectural Technologist (Revit)
Your new companyA leading Scottish Architectural practice, who operate in both the public and commercial sectors, delivering architectural and planning services, are looking to attract a talented Technologist to their growing business. This organisation have a wealth of experience across a range of key sectors, and currently are involved in residential (private and affordable) commercial, large scale retail and education projects.
Your new role
As a Senior Architectural Technician in this team, you will have the opportunity to work on both the design and delivery side of projects. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to further develop your Revit skills. This is a extremely important role within the team, and the chosen candidate will have responsibility for generating high quality, accurate and detailed design packages, working alongside a team of Architects and Assistants. This role will also involve contractor and client liaison on a weekly basis.
What you'll need to succeed
- HND or Degree in Architectural Technology, construction or the built environment.
- Architectural Practice experience in a similar role.
- Revit proficiency on live projects
- Demonstrable experience within large scale retail projects including food stores and retail parks
- Be responsible for the production of schematic, general arrangement and detailed drawings in accordance with the relevant standards and procedures.
- Ensure quality of delivery when producing or updating drawings to internal and/or customer standards.
- Work closely with other members of the design team to deliver safe and efficient solutions.
- Provide technical mentoring to junior members of the team.
- Develop positive relationships with customers through good professional conduct.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
What you'll get in return
Having recruited successfully for this client before, we know a lot about their business, and their team. We are confident in the nature of their business, and their pipeline of work is vast across a range of sectors. You will also have a great opportunity to further develop your Revit skills, within a team that has some very experienced users. Technologists competent in AutoCAD who are willing to train in Revit will also be considered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.