2 years Labourer work in Western - CSCS required
Your new role
- You will be required to report the site manager for daily tasks
- Such tasks will include assisting trades in site - developing your skills and knowledge
- Maintaining upkeep of the site ensuring its safe
What you'll need to succeed
- Must have a CSCS card
- Previous site experience is preferred but not essential
- Must be reliable and have a good work ethics to be considered for the role
What you'll get in return
- 2 years Labour work
- Monday - Friday Working Hours
- Regular check up calls with your consultant to ensure you are getting on well
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.