Architect / Revit / JCT Contract Admin / Unique Projects
A fantastic opportunity for a RIBA Part III / Qualified Architect to join a multidisciplinary firm based in South West London.
With an extensive portfolio of residential, cultural, leisure and housing schemes, this busy firm is making its mark as a pioneer of innovative design for communities across the UK.
Located in a buzzing shopping district in South West London, this friendly and busy team is looking for someone to join them on a rolling contract basis (12 months+).
- RIBA Part III / ARB Registered Architect
- JCT Contract Administration - demonstrable track record of contract administration
- Minimum of 2 years of experience on UK-based projects
- Confident and assertive communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Advanced Revit skills
- 6-12 months
- Ability to work from home (1 day per week)
- Excellent work/life balance
- Negotiable hourly rates
If you are keen to gain site exposure and have an opportunity to take ownership of challenging UK-based projects, apply below or get in touch with me directly.
Apply for Architect / Revit / JCT Contract Admin / Unique Projects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly