Architect - Flagship Transport / Rail Project - Top Studio
A pioneering design-led practice based in Central London is urgently looking for experienced Architects / Architectural Assistants to join their Transport division. This is a unique opportunity to take part in a major flagship Transport / Rail project.
This role would be ideal for a technically-biased team player with outstanding communication skills.The project is carried out in Microstation - relevant training will be provided.
- 4-10 years post RIBA Part II
- Knowledge of Microstation 2D and 3D (desirable) - training will be provided
- Knowledge of Rhino+Grasshopper (desirable) and Revit (beneficial)
- Previous involvement in RIBA stage 4 on large scale projects such as Transport, Aviation or Stadiums
- Superior attention to detail and proven track record of producing construction packages
- Previous experience of liaising with clients and contractors
- Long term (6 months+) with a view to extend to 12 months
- Negotiable hourly rates from £20 p/h (PAYE) and £25 (LTD / Umbrella)
Apply today if you are keen to join a collaborative team and make your mark on a new iconic project of the future.
Apply for Architect - Flagship Transport / Rail Project - Top Studio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly