An award-winning practice based in central London seeks a talented, experienced, qualified architect to work across their impressive commercial/residential portfolio. The practice is known for its innovative new build schemes, design-led refurbishments and sensitive design approach to the restoration of listed buildings.
- Running small teams on high-quality projects simultaneously from inception to completion.
- Direct liaising with client, authorities, contractors and consultants.
- Project management & contract administration.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with new and existing clients.
- Mentoring juniors and inspiring success in others.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified architect with significant UK project-running experience from inception to completion.
- From a design-focused background with a high-quality portfolio.
- Extensive experience liaising with clients/contractors and keen desire to build on existing relationships.
- Excellent knowledge of Revit - Microstation is advantageous.
- A confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills who would thrive in a leadership role.
This is a rare opportunity for an established senior architect with a key design eye and excellent delivery skills to take a step up to associate level. A fantastic company thriving in this current business climate. Apply now!