Mechanical Estimator (HVAC) - M&E Contractor - Nottingham - £40-50k+ Car+ package
Your new company
A national Building Services contractor based in Nottingham. They design and install mechanical and electrical services on construction projects in all major sectors. Working with local authority and local contractors.
Your new role
- This is a hands-on role with a responsibility for the production of mechanical tenders for both predesigned and design & construct projects.
- The role is to breakdown client enquiries, organise or complete the required surveys and prepare detailed Mechanical estimates, tenders and quotations to ensure that opportunities are being accurately estimated competitively, successfully and profitably.
- You will support the Business in client meetings and estimation/tender presentations to help secure tendered opportunities.
- Using relevant industry experience, you will be expected to help develop and refine the estimation process to improve efficiency, clarity, and accuracy while reducing overall costs.
What you'll need to succeed
- Solid understanding of Mechanical estimating and previous experience in the construction industry, ideally as an estimator in a similar role (values ranging from £1-2million)
- An understanding of Commercial Measured Term Maintenance contracts would be an advantage
- Established background in Estimating on a range of mechanical services projects
- Mechanical design experience would be preferable.
- The ability to plan workload for themselves with others to ensure delivery to client deadlines
What you'll get in return
- £40,000 - 50,000
- Company Car + fuel card
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday
For more information, please call Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097