Interim Project Manager - New Homes
Interim Role - Inside IR35 - Development Project Manager - South london - Public Sector - up to £450 per day
Your new company
On behalf of a well established Public Sector Organisation, Hays Property & Surveying are looking for an experienced Development Project Manager, to join their New Homes Development Team .
Offices are based close to local bus and train stations making this a very commutable location.
Your new role
This role, reporting to the Development Manager is part of the team that is responsible for the delivery of a new build and regeneration programme.
You will work closely and collaboratively with other departments within the organisation and external partners and stakeholders to achieve positive new build and regeneration outcomes for the community.
You'll be responsible for providing management, leadership, direction and motivation for multi disciplinary technical and professional new build and regeneration delivery teams.
You will be responsible for managing a team of specialist and technical consultants (internal and external) including Employers Agents and Architects, technical and professional advisers, planning consultants, procurement and community engagement specialists to facilitate high levels of service delivery.
* To lead and manage a programme of new build mixed tenure and mixed use developments from inception to completion with accountability for budgets ranging from £5-£25m.
* To lead and manage Section 106 purchases from agreement to purchase to completion, valued from £5-25m.
* Monitor and control expenditure of all delegated capital and revenue budgets for allocated programme of schemes within the New Homes programme and carry out detailed financial scheme appraisals at key milestones within the development programme.
What you'll need to succeed
As the successful candidate you will:
* Have extensive experience in a similar role, specifically experienced in the delivery of new homes, from consultation phase through to end of defects.
* Have development and regeneration experience, from a Public Sector Organisation ideally.
* Project management experience
* Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders and work with different teams within the organisation.
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a well established public sector organisation and will benefit from a competitive daily rate, finally you will be based in an area with great transportation links.
You will work on some really interesting and impactful projects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.