A national service provider is recruiting for a Refrigeration Engineer to join their team in Salisbury.
Under the direction of the Maintenance Manager to carry out maintenance functions to provide mechanical & electrical support on refrigeration equipment of all types. This will include -20 and -80 freezers, cold rooms, air cooled water chillers and air conditioning units.
Your new role
- Ensuring all Planned Preventative Maintenance is completed on time.
- Carry out routine and reactive maintenance work associated with all refrigeration equipment.
- The installation of refrigeration electrical systems and associated equipment.
- Supervise specialist contractors and ensure all certification/ documentation is supplied.
- Complete on-site risk assessments to support maintenance activities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.