Intermediate Structural Revit/Modelling Technician
Intermediate Structural Revit/Modelling Technician Job
AMAZING OPPORTUNITY FOR AN INTERMEDIATE STRUCTURAL REVIT/MODELLING TECHNICIAN
Your new company
A major international Multidisciplinary Engineering Design Consultancy, of more than 3800 engineers, planners and managers, with an impressive track record of designing of some of the world's most notable buildings. With more than 40 offices worldwide, the firm provides engineering services in the areas of Civil, Structural and Building Services and other engineering related disciplines.
Your new role
The successful candidate will be required to assist the Project BIM Lead with the ongoing development of the PIM and delivery of project deliverables under the direction of the BIM Manager, in accordance with any company and/or project specific standards and procedures. As a member of the project team you will be responsible for ensuring that the Project BIM Execution Plan is adhered to and that all related BIM activities are carried out as instructed. Furthermore, you will be expected to actively engage with the project team and collaborate with other disciplines leads to ensure that all models are fit for purpose and accurately coordinated throughout the duration of the project.
What you'll need to succeed
An industry relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification; Professional Degree Preferred
- Capable of managing a wide array of tasks, responsibilities, and commitments efficiently and simultaneously.
- Can effectively communicate clearly and concisely and is able to listen and actively seeks to understand instruction.
- Able to identify and solve problems in a creative and timely manner with sound judgment.
- Consistently produces work of the highest standard and has advanced design and production skills.
- Checks their own work and complies with company/project standards and procedures.
- Proficient in the use of Revit, AutoCAD and Navisworks
- Familiar with 3rd party BIM application platforms including but not limited to Rhino/Grasshopper, Tekla, Etabs, SketchUp, Google Earth and Solibri as well as Microsoft Office.
- Familiar with the IFC data structure and modelling concept
- Overarching knowledge of Architecture and Building Engineering/Services design.
- Knowledge of the RIBA Plan of Works, the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors NRM1 and PAS 1192-2:2013 Specification for information management for the capital/delivery phase of construction projects using building information modelling
- Understanding of Phase Planning (4D), Cost Estimation (5D) and Facilities and Asset Management (6D) BIM integration and data management.
- Familiar with the principles of Integrated Project Delivery (IPD)
What you'll get in return
A very competitive salary, the opportunity to work in a company that keeps growing, huge career development opportunities, a very nice working environment and the opportunity to further enhance your knowledge by working among the best in the market.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.