Architect - AutoCAD & Rhino - Luxury Retail - Top Design Firm
An internationally acclaimed and award-winning Architecture and Design studio is looking for an autonomous Architect / Part III to join them on a temporary basis. This is an amazing opportunity to get involved in a flagship London-based Luxury Retail project (interior fit-out).
With a stunning portfolio of projects ranging from Museums, Residential and Luxury Retail schemes, their 15-strong team pride themselves in delivering the highest quality of design both in the UK and internationally.
- Architect / RIBA Part III qualification (essential)
- a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in the UK
- Advanced AutoCAD skills (essential) and knowledge of Rhino (desirable)
- Proven track record of working across all RIBA stages
- Ability to demonstrate experience in interior fit-out stages of Luxury Retail projects
- Immediate start
- 1 month+
- Day rates £180-200 per day, negotiable
- This opportunity is open to PAYE candidates and freelancers (LTD/Umbrella Company)
Please get in touch with Monika who specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.