Asset and Compliance Data Analyst
A fantastic opportunity to work for a company that is dedicated to providing affordable homes in the UK.
The role will involve a high degree of knowledge of excel systems in order to create and maintain an asset & compliance data base
Key Responsibilities of the Asset and Compliance Data Analyst, but not limited to:
- Provide support to the Homeownership Services and Letting Services teams to ensure all property data and documents are recorded prior to tenancies commencing
Support the reporting and monitoring of defect repairs.
Data Steward for the department oversight of business processes
Preparing regular and ad hoc performance reporting information
Providing analytical support for Asset Management and Compliance
Monitoring and analysing the information provided to by external managing agencies
Cross check compliance data provided by our managing agents and producing compliance reports
Requirements for Asset and Compliance Data Analyst role:
- Previous experience working in a similar sector (desirable)
- Experience of being the go-to data person within a team or department.
- Experience of using Excel from intermediate to advance level.
- Experienced at writing business reports.
- Effective data visualization skills
- Excellent personal responsibility and working with initiative
A basic salary of £40,000 - £43,000 + benefits
Role - Asset and Compliance Data Analyst
Sector - Property and Housing