Microstation Technician - Healthcare - Leading Design Studio
My client is a well-established and award-winning Architecture and Design studio, with a broad body of work within Healthcare, Residential, Education and Commercial sectors.
Their 30+ team based in the heart of the City is looking for a highly skilled and dynamic Architectural Technician with Microstation to join them on a contract basis.
You will be expected to assist with production of details and resolution of site queries for a Healthcare project on site in Central London.
Skills and experience:
- Working knowledge of Microstation
- Technical ability and experience in RIBA Stages 3+ on Healthcare projects
- Availability to interview and start this week
- Immediate start
- Length of contract - 1-2 months with a view to extend
- This opportunity is open to PAYE candidates and freelancers (LTD/Umbrella Company)
Please get in touch with Monika who specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.