Associate Director for Leading Studio, Bangkok
My client is a global practice of award-winning Architects and Masterplanners spread over 16 office locations. With experience in every major industry sector, they specialise in Residential, Retail, Leisure, Hospitality and Office design.
They are currently looking to appoint an Associate Director for their Bangkok Studio. If you want to live in Paradise, but still have the opportunity to work on an incredible variety of large scale, high profile projects in Asia, then this could be the position for you.
Associate Director essentials:
- Senior-level Architect with experience within a management position
- A high level of international project experience ideally within the hospitality, residential, retail and commercial sectors
- Good working knowledge of a range of software including Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe CS & SketchUp - knowledge of parametric design software such as Rhino highly advantageous
- Excellent design and presentation skills
- A finger on the pulse - interested in keeping up to date with latest industry trends and technological advancements
- Strong communication skills with the natural ability to lead teams and develop strong client relationships
Salary on offer is £35,000 - £45,000 GBP gross per year which is quite generous for Thailand considering the cost of living is so affordable! There is no expat or relocation package on offer, but the company will provide your work permit and visa.
If you're interested in this Associate Director role, please get in touch with Katie Jones at Adrem Group for more details.
Apply for Associate Director for Leading Studio, Bangkok
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly