Technical Director - Highways
Technical Director – Highways & Transportation
AED 65k per month
We are currently seeking a Technical Director within an international multidisciplinary engineering consultancy to head up their expanding Highways and Transportation team. Focused on the wider Middle East market, you will play a key role in the management and development of our client’s Highways and Transportation team.
As a Technical Director for our client, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of 20+ Engineers and Technicians engaged in the design and detailing of Infrastructure projects (Highways, Transportation, Utilities).
- Ensuring technical excellence and design innovation and for monitoring the progress of multiple buildings projects from concept through to completion.
- Provide strategic leadership for the discipline.
- Identifying and implementing training requirements and for reviewing and identifying software to be utilized across the discipline.
- This is a client facing role with responsibility for managing multiple interfaces.
To be considered for this role you must have..
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Civil Engineering and 15+ years’ experience.
- A strong background in the design of complex civil engineering/infrastructure related projects as well as impeccable communication skills and a proven background in leading teams is essential.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link or contact Tom Fitzpatrick directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Technical Director - Highways
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly