Senior Resident Construction Manager (Electrical)
Senior Resident Construction Manager (Electrical) – Infrastructure & Communities
SAR 50k – 55k pm + Accommodation & Utilities
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical biased Senior Resident Construction Manager, on behalf of a global engineering consultancy for an industrial city project based in Saudi Arabia. Our client require a technically sound project manager, with specialist experience in the management of large scale LV & MV Electrical installations, who is looking to take part in one of their landmark projects in KSA. If you are an experienced Engineering Manager, looking for a role if which your keen eye for detail and solid manpower management skills, I’m eager to hear from you.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing contractors’ quality control inspections to ensure that the permanent works conform with the applicable codes, standards, and approved drawings / specifications.
- Witness all testing, pre-commissioning, commissioning, and start-up activities ensuring adherence to approved plans and procedures.
- Review tests results generated by the independent test agencies, and approves those complying with the specification requirements.
- Check shop and as-built drawings, materials submittals, tie-in procedures, project schedules, and work permits; and coordinates with the concerned departments for approval.
- Review contractors’ Preliminary Equipment and Materials List, Recommended Spare Parts List, and Operation and Maintenance Manuals submissions and coordinates with the concerned departments to approve.
- Arrange meetings between the contractor and concerned departments to resolve interfacing problems during construction.
- Organize, coordinate, and conduct acceptance inspections and re-inspections of the completed permanent works, until any deficiencies are corrected and signed off.
- Review contractor invoices for ensuring accurate quantities for the electrical portion of the permanent works.
- Resolve and ensure that contractors rectify deficiencies in the permanent works as reported by the concerned departments prior to acceptance of and transfer of the permanent works to the Client.
- Preparation of a daily report, and assisting your team in preparing weekly and monthly reports on work progress.
- Attending a bi-weekly meeting with the contractor, and preparing a report on the meeting.
To be successful in this role, you will require:
- BSc Electrical Engineering from an internationally recognized University.
- Chartered status through an internationally recognized Engineering body, or Professional Engineer status.
- 15+ years of experience in LV and MV Electrical installations, with a thorough understanding of international standards and regulations.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link or contact Tom Fitzpatrick directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Resident Construction Manager (Electrical)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly