One of the fastest-growing and successful boutique studios is looking for a talented all-round architect with significant high-end residential and contract administration experience. If you are client-facing and design-focused with proven experience within bespoke residential, then this could be for you. You will have the opportunity to take the lead across the stages on some medium-sized projects which include contemporary intervention within existing fabric, extension and new basement builds. There is no better time to join this expanding team and play an integral role in the further growth of an emerging office which has recently moved into a swish space in the West End.
- Working as part of a small team under an associate director on a number of prime domestic residential projects in London.
- Liaising with clients, leading the briefing process, developing design and planning documentation.
- Producing technical information, contract administration and leading works on site.
- Be a team player in a wonderfully social and vibrant office.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified architect with job-running experience across RIBA stages 1-7.
- Significant experience working within the prime residential market in London.
- Design-focused with a passion for high-quality detailing.
- Excellent construction and budget knowledge with demonstrable contract administration experience (traditional).
- Experience running high-end residential projects on site.
- Strong client-facing experience with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Good working knowledge of MicroStation 2D/3D would be ideal.
- Excellent visual presentation and graphic skills using Adobe Suite.
This extremely close-knit and social studio has one of the best packages around including a generous bonus scheme and holidays, private healthcare and all-expensed holidays. An unmissable opportunity, so apply today with CV and portfolio.