Labourer - Bedminster
Labourer in Bedminster required 2 years work
Your new company
You will be working for a large house builder who have several project in the South West area. They focus specifically on Bristol, Trow-bridge and the Bath area whilst also expanding slightly further afield. They build high quality homes within a cultural area ensuring they have an innovative approach and design.
Your new role
- Working closely with the site manager to ensure daily tasks are met
- Maintaining site safety and upkeep to a set standard
- Working with trades to ensure they meet deadlines for the main contractor
What you'll need to succeed
- You must be experienced on site with a valid CSCS
- Must be relabel and hard working but also live local to the area to be coincided
- Must be able to provide up to date references for the work you have been doing previously
What you'll get in return
- 2 years work on site
- Monday - Friday working hours
- Weekly pay into your account
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.