Asbestos Surveyor - Sheffield - ??22k - ??29k
Asbestos Surveyor - Sheffield - South Yorkshire
BRAND NEW ROLE!
GBP22,000 - GBP29,000 + Benefits + Overtime + Career Progression
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading asbestos consultancy who are looking for an Asbestos Surveyor to join their team. My client works on major sites in the South Yorkshire region and are looking for an Asbestos Surveyor who is BOHS P402 qualified and a minimum of 3 years' experience.
My client is offering the chosen Asbestos Surveyor a competitive basic salary and a great benefits package. My client is also looking for an Asbestos Surveyor who is looking to progress with their career by gaining extra qualifications and move into Project Management.
Key Duties of an Asbestos Surveyor includes:
- Conducting management, refurbishment and demolition surveys
- Working on commercial, industrial and domestic sites
- Working and Developing Client Relationships whilst out on site
- Inputting data electronically onto your work tablet
- BOHS P402 Qualified or Equivalent
- Full UK Driving License
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent reading and writing skills
- Hardworking attitude
- 3 years previous experience
For more information please contact Jack Wadelin at Penguin Recruitment on , or email your CV to
Similar Job Titles: Asbestos Consultant, Asbestos Analyst, Asbestos Surveyor Analyst
Commutable Locations: Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Wakefield, Halifax, Hull, Keighley, Halifax, Burnley, Harrogate, Dewsbury, York, West Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, East Yorkshire.