Position Title: Program Managers
Location: China – AsiaPacific Region
Hill International is a US based Project Management and Claims Consultancy firm with offices throughout the World. With over 4,800 employees in 100 offices worldwide, Hill provides program management, project management, construction management and construction claims and consulting services. Engineering News-Record magazine recently ranked Hill as the 8th largest construction management firm in the World.
Hill International is seeking to employ 2 Program Managers, for a major International Retail Construction rollout.
- A degree in an Engineering or Business related discipline is required
- 8 - 10 or more years’ of working in the Construction field.
- Ability to think ahead, identify new opportunities and create new and innovative approaches to work related issues
- Strong Management and communication.
- Demonstrates a determination, desire to succeed and a wish to progress and develop within a commercial role.
- Excellent numerical and communication skills
- Experience in managing multiple small to medium projects simultaneously.
- Mandatory: Specific Retail Experience (Showrooms, Offices, Data centers, Shopping Malls)
- Mandatory: Previous Working Experience in Asia
- Communicate with the Client’s representatives continuously regarding Project Progress and areas of concerns.
- Participate in the planning and formulation of design alternatives and solutions for the construction project; provides conceptual estimates, feasibility studies, and cost estimates, and may coordinate the production of basic design plans and construction documents.
- Develop and/or administer project budgets and fiscal controls, contracts, and quality control provisions; perform project cost estimating and value engineering, as appropriate.
- Oversee all aspects of the day-to-day management of the construction project; monitor and coordinate work performed by architectural, engineering, and construction departments.
- Review and interpret proposed designs, architectural drawings, and building specifications for appropriateness to required function and/or institutional standard, and initiates revisions where appropriate; advise consultants and clients as to how best to achieve required results.
- Ensure that project operations are in compliance with design specifications and with client requirements.
- Establish performance and delivery criteria, ensuring that client requirements are being met; prepare project specifications, and coordinates procurement, as appropriate.
- Authorize the issuance of contracts, purchase orders, and change orders, and approves contractor invoices for payment.
- Direct work sequencing to expedite project delivery and to minimize disruption of ongoing operations.
- Inspects, approves, and accepts completed projects for the institution, ensuring conformance with institutional standards, building and life safety codes, and architectural/engineering specifications.
- Represent the institution in business with customers, consultants, contractors, and other public and/or private agencies and organizations.
- Researches and prepares various reports pertaining to operations, equipment, policies, procedures, and/or other issues, as appropriate.
Locations: Priority to China and Asia Pacific, however similar positions will be opening soon internationally.
Kindly note the location of your preference when sending your CV.
Our formula is simple: we hire the best people, understand our clients’ needs and objectives, then take ownership of each and every project where we are involved. No matter how large or small our role is in a project, our mission is to exceed our clients’ expectations in every way possible. Our history is defined by thousands of successful projects. Our future is defined by the success of your next project.