Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Residential Developer - Essex
Assistant Quantity Surveyor – Residential Developer - Essex
- £30 – 40k + package.
- Head Office based in Essex.
- 1 - 3 years’ experience
About the company SSA are recruiting on behalf of a leading Residential Developer based in Essex. The Company one of the most respected names within the industry and has undertaken many prestigious projects.
Due to continuous expansion based in an increased workload they have an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to come on board and strengthen their commercial team.
About the Role: Our client is seeking a determined and highly driven Assistant Quantity Surveyor to be a part of their commercial team in their head office in Stansted.
Reporting into the Surveying Manager, you assist in providing commercial support to the Surveyor/ Senior Surveyor and be responsible for the procurement and delivery of minor/finishing packages on a project, ensuring they are within budget and to the highest quality.
As an Assistant Quantity Surveyor you will have had a progressive your career within the Main Contracting sectors and have a solid career history, ideally with one of the medium-large scale main contractors, ideally working on mixed tenure private/affordable apartment developments.
About the Requirements;
The ideal candidate shall have;
- HNC/HND in Surveying with a willingness to complete degree in Surveying or similar relevant qualification
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience working for a residential house builder an advantage
- An understanding of building regulations and legal obligations
- Knowledge of budget management
- Good negotiating and networking skills
- Strong mathematical and IT ability
- Ability to assess and analyse information
- Good team working skills
- Accurate with an eye for detail
- Methodical approach
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm and professional
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the industry’s most progressive developers and will provide the opportunity to be involved in interesting projects
If you are interested in this role, please contact email@example.com