Section Engineer (Construction)
About the role
Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for a Section Engineer (Construction) to join our Major Projects team to work on the Crossrail C512 project, London.
What you'll be doing
As a Section Engineer (Construction) you will:
- Produce Method Statements and Risk Assessments and undertakes periodic reviews
- Carry out complex setting out
- Produce Activity Control Plans / Inspection and Test Plans and obtains approval
- Produce a weekly programme and measures progress against KPI's
- Maintain an accurate diary, including dialogue with external organisations (subcontractors)
For more information please see the attached Job Description.
Who we're looking for
You will be:
- Able to clearly communicate the requirements of a safe system of work to ensure that these are followed accurately
- Able to identify potential hazards and is proactive in implementing actions and controls
- Actively driving the production of quality handover documentation and information
- A holder of a driving license and CSCS Card, SSSTS or SMSTS qualified
Why work for us
Day in, day out, our teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.
Balfour Beatty is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ("Two Ticks") symbol and are a member of Stonewall's Diversity Champions programme.
CLOSING DATE: 31st October 2016