About the role
Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for a Land Surveyor to join our Major Projects team to work on the Crossrail C512 project, London.
What you'll be doing
As a Land Surveyor, you will be:
- Accountable for the management and delivery of the surveying requirements for the Surveying team in the accurate acquisition of asset, topographical and monitoring data, the provision of control and setting out to meet the Dept needs. Assisting the Project Surveyor in establishing all deliverables in the required formats to their Customers.
- Assisting with the storing and distribution of data.
- Accountable for the control and maintenance of all survey equipment in line with the Companies procedures.
- Providing 3d model Support when necessary
Who we're looking for
You will have:
- Degree or Diploma equivalent
- CSCS Card
- Full knowledge of NRG and monitoring, construction & surveying software
- Experience in Motorway maintenance and construction Survey Requirements
- Experience of Surveying systems geodetic & geotechnical
- Very good knowledge of computer systems and modern survey equipment with data transmission.
Why work for us
Day in, day out, our teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.
Balfour Beatty is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ("Two Ticks") symbol and are a member of Stonewall's Diversity Champions programme.
Closing Date: 31st October 2016