Senior Project Manager - Dams and Hydropower
My client is currently seeking a highly experienced Senior Project Management professional to manage their portfolio of projects in Minnesota, USA. You, as the ideal candidate, will be responsible for driving projects forward from Design Phase right the way through to Construction. There will be a strong emphasis on, and preference for candidates with, experience on Water Resource (Irrigation and Flood Protection) projects.
Job Reference: 11369JAB
Title: Senior Project Manager - Dams and Hydropower
Requisition Class: Project Management
Salary: $110,000USD - $130,000USD Gross per annum+ Benefits the salary package consists of (Health/Dental Care, IRA, Company Car, Etc)
Location: Minnesota, USA
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Full Time
Work Permit/Visa Required: Yes (Client CANNOT provide sponsorship for this role). Candidates applying for this role already need to be eligible to work within the USA.
- 15 - 20+ Years Industry experience within Water Resource (Flood Protection and or Irrigation Dam projects)
- Minimum 7 years experience within a Senior Management Function on Dams and Hydropower projects.
- Must have Managerial experience within Dams and Hydropower on the Contractor side.
- Must have a proven track record in the Strategic Management of Hydropower projects, Business Development and Customer Management skills.
- Degree in Civil Engineering
If you are keen to know more about this project please forward your CV to J.email@example.com, additionally please feel free to distribute this project vacancy to any friend or colleagues that may be interested, referrals are always welcome.
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialize in recruiting expats and local experts for major infrastructure and build projects across the globe. For more information on any International Renewables (Hydro, Solar and Wind) assignments please contact Jordan Blake, Renewables Recruitment Specialist at ewi recruitment.