Senior Landscape Designer
Senior Landscape Designer, Essex
Work in the team of a leading National Property Developer based in their Essex office. This large property developer that specialises in residential design within new homes and communities are looking for a Senior Landscape Designer to join their team providing professional services of the landscape design of new homes, ensuring they are individual yet competitive in meeting the stakeholder's requirements. Due to an expanding project pipeline, they are seeking a talented Senior Landscape designer to manage the team and enhance the company's development and promote sales.
£38,000 - £55,000
(Dependant on experience)
Main Tasks (but not limited to);
- Preparing landscape designs from concept through to completed drawings.
- Advise on landscape matters in respect to soil types, suitability of land and ensure designs collaborate with existing environments and New Builds requirements.
- Compile estimates for landscape design contracts and submits for approval to stakeholders.
- Liaise with local authorities.
- Project monitoring and weekly reports to department members.
- HND or equivalent degree in horticulture/landscape design
- Practical knowledge of plant species and their use/limitations
- AutoCAD/Photoshop literate
- Experience of working within the Residential
- Ideally located in or near Essex
To apply for this position and to discuss this position further, please contact Daniel Scott at Cobalt Recruitment on 0207 478 2524