Site Manager - High End Residential - London
Site Manager – High End Residential – London
Title: Site Manager
Sector: High End Residential
Salary: Up to £50k + benefits
SSA are delighted to be recruiting for a well-established London based contractor for high Spec Construction, Development, Refurbishment and Maintenance projects you will get involved in prestigious projects within Central London.
General Position Summary
The successful candidate will be joining a team of experienced site managers, with a wealth of knowledge, so your ability to develop is limitless. You will be responsible for workload on new build and refurbishment projects. The following headings set out the broad range of responsibilities;
- Construction phase / short term programming and monitoring.
- Practical build-ability assessment & input.
- Material scheduling and purchase requisitions.
- Labour and subcontractor site management & motivation.
- Site Management of Health & Safety, risk assessment and method statements.
- Quality management responsibility on site for the process and final product.
- Maintain professional relationships with clients and consultants.
- Setting out experience would be beneficial.
- First Aid Qualification.
- Experience with Considerate Constructors Scheme Recruitment Requirement
About the Requirements: The right candidate would have general contracting experience, preferably from a range of different contract types, including traditional contracts and design & build, Experience will need to cover ground works, drainage, through to steel and concrete frame construction, external envelopes and internal works, leading to a high quality finished product. New build and refurbishment experience would be ideal.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity you will possess a keen commercial sense, the ability to think proactively and have the capability to manage a busy site successfully.
If this sounds perfect for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.