Qualified Asbestos Surveyor - Peebles, Scottish Borders
Qualified Asbestos Surveyor
Peebles, Scottish Borders
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a qualified Asbestos Surveyor to join one of the UK's leading health, safety and environmental compliance consultancies, helping businesses provide a safe & compliant built environment for their employees and visitors at their SCOTTISH BORDERS location!
With accreditations ranging from UKAS, IOSH, Legionella Control Association to the UKATA Accreditation, this consultancies services can be broken down into key areas, including Asbestos, Legionella, Safety at Height, Health & Safety, Fire, Air Quality and Training.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for running various Asbestos contracts across the Scottish Borders, running into central Scotland when required.
You will also be in charge of:
- Conducting Asbestos Management and Refurbishment / Demolition type surveys
- Visit client sites in a direct fashion, maintaining deadlines where set
- Assisting in reporting and recording of all Asbestos surveys
- Submit relevant Bulk Samples for Identification and Sampling
- Complete Asbestos Management plans as of when needed
- We are ideally looking for the candidate to be P402 qualified
- Have at least 1-2 years of Asbestos Surveyor experience
- Confident user of IT and handheld devices
- Hold a full clean UK driving license
- Competent at generating reports via IT or hand written
On offer is a negotiable salary of up to £30k plus benefits, including an expensed company vehicle scheme and initial training and induction. Career progression is also on offer for the ideal candidate that has a proactive and forward thinking approach to career development.
For an initial conversation about this role, please call Lakhvir @ Penguin Recruitment on 0121 442 0644 or submit your CV to email@example.com for consideration.
Commutable locations: West Linton, Galashiels, Melrose, Kelso, Hawick, Jedburgh, Ettrick, Lanark, Carluke, East Kilbride