About the role
Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for a Delivery Manager to join our Regional team to work across Ayr/Polmadie.
What you'll be doing
As a Delivery Manager you will:
- Prepare the weekly works programme to ensure maximisation of resources (labour, plant and materials)
- Develop and maintain procedures, including targets to achieve certainty of programme delivery including supervisory monitoring and output checks for all routine operations.
- Manage the distribution of site supervisory staff and ensure they focus on the concepts of right first time
- Liaise with Core Operations and Lighting Delivery Managers regarding programming and supervision of works, including establishing required resource levels
- Work with Project Planner to ensure that projects are delivered to time and budget
Who we're looking for
- Hold a HNC/HND level or equivalent in civil engineering or related subject.
- Have a CSLS touch screen Health & Safety (minimum)
- Have completed SMSTS
- Be Self-motivated and pro-active
Why work for us
Day in, day out, our teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.
We deliver flexible civil engineering and construction services from regional hubs and UK-wide local delivery units, aligned to chosen sectors.
Responsible for close to £2 billion of turnover annually, our teams deliver regional and national framework contracts, new builds, refurbishment and fit out across a number of core markets.
Balfour Beatty is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ("Two Ticks") symbol and are a member of Stonewall's Diversity Champions programme.
CLOSING DATE: 28th October 2016