A leading UK consultancy are seeking a quantity surveyor to join their busy London office to work on a range of prestigious projects. With a reputation built on outstanding delivery, this PQS offers an opportunity to work with motivated professionals who demonstrate a commitment to providing a tailored service, meeting the client's needs and desires in a realistic setting and time frame.
As an employer they understand how important people are and believe in providing the right environment to enable you to meet personal goals and expectations as well as ensuring you have all the necessary resources to continue your professional development throughout each stage of your career.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be given support to complete their APC whilst gaining exposure to a wide range of prestigious projects throughout London and will be established as part of a thriving Quantity Surveying team. You will work towards carrying your own projects and provide a high level of client interface.
- Developing and maintaining our reputation through developing business opportunities
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of service delivery to our clients, acting as primary interface to help build client confidence
- Carrying out the services to be provided in the delivery of projects.
- You will be responsible for providing effective and efficient administration of project accounts and the management of internal job costings in relation to the fee and services and resource requirements
- Able to work independently within a multidisciplinary team across various locations
- You will be responsible for writing, editing and preparing client reports as well as reviewing commercial situation and advising the client accordingly
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
- 4 years + post graduate experience working in a similar consultancy environment
- Experience working on retail projects
- Motivated and conscientious
- May have started their APC
This is an opportunity to work with a leading UK quantity surveying consultancy and gain excellent support and guidance throughout your APC.
- Between £35,000 and £45,000 basic salary (DOE)
- Private medical care
- Mentoring and financial support with APC
At Brandon James we currently have a wide range of opportunities for Quantity Surveyors in London and the surrounding areas.
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career options please contact Cliff Kemp at Brandon James.
London / Quantity Surveyor/ Graduate quantity surveyor/ APC / Chartership /Consultancy/ QS