Project Running Architectural Technologist - New Office
Our client has opened a brand new office in the center of Ipswich and is now looking to appoint an Architectural Technologist to assist with project running and the provision of construction / technical information.
We are hoping to hear from highly experienced Architectural Technicians & Technologists with a emanating passion for producing & delivering acute & precise technical design information to ensure the successful delivery of notable projects in East Anglia & London.
You will join the practice the commission an extensive portfolio of exciting, high profile commercial, residential, education & mixed use projects & complex refurbishment & regeneration schemes.
If you are able to demonstrate the following skills then we would like to hear from you ASAP -
* A proven Revit (BIM) proficiency
* Robust design & technical detailing skills
* Previous experience as a job runner
* An understanding of UK Building Regulations & associated legislation
* Previous experience working on high-value projects within an urban context
Please apply to Carl with an up-to-date CV to be considered for this exciting opportunity!