Senior MEP Contracts Manager
Senior MEP Contracts Manager required for Main Contractor (Projects in Zone 1)
Operating for almost 15 years, my Client is the foremost provider of prestige residential construction services. From refined classic opulence through to cutting-edge contemporary, they create stunning homes that number among the most exclusive addresses on the planet.
The main purpose of the job is to lead the M&E business design and construction process and ensure that all design/procurement is done in order to deliver on time, within budget, meet the client's requirements and to deliver a high level of quality project without accident.
The Business has considerable expertise in significant and substantial structural works including basements, retained facades and major alterations to load bearing structural features. They also have strong expertise in integrating old and new, by harmonising complex M&E and audio visual service installations sympathetically within the fine finishes of prestige properties. Project values range from £5 - £50 million. Assignments include luxury construction projects in Chelsea, Belgravia, Mayfair, Knightsbridge and Kensington - super-prime locations that set the international standard in high-end residential excellence.
- You will oversee the running of an established M&E business that consists of M&E PM's, M&E Estimators, M&E Foreman, all supported by an in-house M&E CAD Department.
- You will review all tender returns and adjudicate on tender prices.
- You will also be responsible for delivery and quality on site, sourcing sub-contractors, labour, plant and material and, will oversee commissioning and handover activities.
- You will be involved in all contract activities related to estimating, procurement, cost advice, preparation and agreement of accounts, liaison with the client design team and the delivery of projects
- The effective implementation and regular review of the Project Specific Health and Safety Plan.
- Reviewing and signing off of method statement and risk assessment.
- The management of the closure of NCR's, review non-conformance and corrective action reports.
- Oversee the M&E document quality produced by the S/C.
- Carry out weekly meetings with MEP contractors to review the following matters and schedule forthcoming activities in line with BSRIA Job Book
This is an excellent opportunity to join the leading high-end contractor responsible for building many of London's most exclusive residential developments. You will be rewarded with an excellent financial package and have full autonomy to run the Building Services department.
The successful applicant will ideally come from a MEP Design background. You must be able to work in the UK without restriction.
Hays Building Services is the only Recruitment Consultancy to be the Official Recruitment Partner for the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE).
Hays Building Services is a specialist in Building Services Recruitment and have a range of posts available. If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We also welcome speculative applications.
For a private and confidential discussion please contact Aadil Cockar on 020 8464 6678 or email your CV