Senior Resident Engineer
An exciting opportunity exists within a Top Engineering Consultancy for a Senior Resident Engineer to work on a large-scale buildings development in Dubai
The successful candidate will report into the Manager and be responsible for monitoring the construction process on site.
- Managing the planning and resource allocation for the project
- Managing a multidisciplined team of Engineers
- Attending meetings with the Client, Contractor and other Consultants
- Subcontract and contract administration - FIDIC
- Supervising the Contractor’s work to achieve construction in accordance with the contract documents
- Reviewing Contractor’s technical submissions
- Providing all necessary on-site directions and instructions
- Ensuring all materials and equipment meet the required specifications
To be considered for this role you should have a degree in civil or structural engineering with 10+ years’ buildings related experience. Previous experience of working as a Senior Resident Engineer within the UAE as well as strong leadership, coordination, contract management (FIDIC) and client facing skills are essential.
In return you will be rewarded with a very competitive package and a stable working environment.