Senior Engineer/Geologist - Wokingham
My client, a leading UK based multidisciplinary consultancy which specialises in major infrastructure for highways and rail, the built environment and energy & waste, is searching for an experienced Senior Engineer/Geologist to join their busy Wokingham Office.
Candidates are required to have:
- An MSc/BSc in Geotechnical Engineering or Equivalent (MSc preferred)
- 5-10 years UK based site investigation experience
- Overwater site investigation experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
This exciting Senior Engineer/Geologist Role will offer candidates an opportunity to work with an experienced and enthusiastic team tackling challenging projects based upon ground investigation and providing geotechnical services to clients across the UK with potential for overseas work.
As a Senior Engineer/Geologist you will be required to:
- Plan and manage projects
- Prepare Health & Safety documentation
- Plan, supervise and programme ground investigation projects at locations throughout the UK
- Act as a Site Agent for medium to large scale ground investigation projects
- Liaise with Main Contractors/Engineers/Clients
- Log Soil & Rock
- Complete monthly financial project accounts
A successful candidate will benefit from knowledge and experience of softwares including HoleBase SI and AGS 4, and awareness of ICE, NCE contracts.
This role will offer a competitive salary, benefits package and an opportunity for career development.
If this role is of interest to you or if you are searching for other roles relating to Geoenvironmental Engineering please do not hesitate to contact Jack Lee on 01792 365006 or email email@example.com. If you have any other queries relating to Geotechnical or Geo-Environmental Engineering vacancies then please get in touch.