Self Employed/Contract Building Surveyor - Long/Open contract
Self Employed/Contract Building Surveyor
- Are you an MRICS chartered Building surveyor?
- Do you have good rounded building surveying knowledge in a variety of sectors?
- Are you interested in being an integral part of a growing business?
If you answered yes to the above questions, I may have the ideal role!
As the successful building surveyor you will join a growing practice, which currently stands at 6, on a long term contractual basis. This role does have the opportunity to turn permanent, if required.
The practice currently has a wide variety of work that is split 25% party walls, 50% project work and associate building surveyor, 25% traditional surveying and block management. Your day to day duties will include;
- Contract Admin and project management
- Design and Specifications
- Party Walls and the occasional dilapidations
- Defect Analysis and associated repairs
You will join an independent practice, that have a very strong reputation in the industry that many retains many of the clients they work with, some being as old as 25 years. There is a big opportunity to build on this existing client base!
Work is in the commercial and residential sectors, and recent projects include;
- £1.8 million hotel refurbishment
- £400k commercial extension
For more information on this position, or others that I may be currently be working on, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0121 442 3921 or email Joe.Docherty@penguinrecruitment.co.uk