Contracts Manager - Fit Out
We are looking for a contract manager and are offering between 50k-65k depending on experience.
The ideal candidate would have;
- Minimum of 10 years’ previous experience of delivering multiple projects within the construction industry.
- Working as a contractor within the interiors fit-out market.
- Organise and manage own workload effectively to meet all project time scales and company/director’s expectations.
- Build and maintain good collaborative working relationships with clients and sub-contractors.
- Be capable of overseeing multiples projects, from a contracts manager perspective.
- Commercial awareness.
- An understanding of health and safety issues and implement H&S documentation.
- CSCS card and other relevant training suitable for this position.
There is a good opportunity here for a candidate to become part of a growing business, with potential to progress.
Clearwall Contracting Ltd [CWC], are a fast growing interior fit out contractor based in Maidenhead, operating in London and the Home Counties. Operating since 2008, they have grown year on year in turnover attracting repeat business and new clients alike. CWC have developed their own glass and drywall partitioning systems, which are installed alongside proprietary ceiling and drywall systems. They also specialise in high quality joinery door sets and ironmongery. CWC work with many well-known main contractors within the commercial fit-out sector.