Number of positions working for Multiplex Global
- Site Management, Project Coordination, M&E Building Services Engineering
- Relocation Assistance Provided
- We truly value our people and our extended team of subcontractors and consultants
Who are we:
For Multiplex, Australia is where it all began. In over 55 years of innovation, we have shaped skylines across Australia. Today, we continue pushing and challenging the industry – from the multiple landmark buildings we deliver, to our unique ways of working and thinking.
Today, we not only operate in Australia, but also throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East, India and North America and are strongly positioned for sustained growth.
What we require:
As the Australian construction industry continues to grow, Multiplex’s workbook is stronger than ever. We have an ongoing requirement for construction professionals who are willing to relocate to Australia for a minimum of 2 years. You would be working on diverse projects in varied locations throughout the East Coast including Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane locations.
We are seeking professionals like you, who have the same high standards and drive to succeed, and who look to innovate and collaborate.
Current roles include:
- General Foreman / Foreman / Site Supervisors (Site Management)
- Project Coordinators / Project Engineers
- M&E / Building Services Engineers and Managers
- Design Managers
- Quantity Surveyors
We can offer you:
- A career, not just a project. Our philosophy is to bring on the best people and give you a challenging career, with a breadth of exposure where you can add genuine value
- A generous relocation package to ensure that your transition is as smooth as possible
- Opportunity to take part in our flexibility and wellbeing programs, giving you more time to enjoy the Australian sunshine!
- Opportunity to work on some of Australia’s largest and most iconic commercial construction projects
What we look for:
- An Engineering or Construction related degree
- Expert knowledge of building and construction trades
- Solid & proven site experience, working on mid to large scale commercial projects
- Specialist skills and understanding working with structures, steel, finishes, facade and services