MEP Package Manager, French speaking
MEP Package Manager, Brussels
A highly successful and rapidly-growing construction consultancy is urgently seeking a French and English speaking MEP Package Manager to project manage the full MEP element of a major luxury Hotel refurbishment development in central Brussels.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to progress your career in a highly-professional, world-class environment. This is a permanent role. This Hotel project is estimated to last 3 years. You will have multiple project options after completion.
The MEP Package Manager will:
- Review consultant designs with input on systems efficiency, level of specifications, adequacy of detailing, coordination with architecture and structural designs, buildability, cost impact of design, advise on changes in design, compliance with local regulations etc.
- Manage tendering process: compile tender packages, recommend potential bidders, issue tenders, evaluate tender returns, and manage tender adjudication process
- Manage all aspects of the MEP works, including but not limited to: mobilisation, day-to day contract management duties, coordination of works and logistics on site, monitor and report on progress against programme, verify and spot check works compliance with Design and Specifications, manage QA/QC procedures, lead T&C and Certification processes
- In collaboration with Cost Consultants, manage commercial aspects of the MEP works through all phases: design, tender, construction (certification, variation, claims, etc.) until final account and close-out
- Manage final handover to Client (including certification, records, as-builts, etc.) and supervise training process for Operational Staff
The MEP Package Manager will join an all-in-one consultancy spanning the entire construction lifespan from architectural planning through to project management. With 35 years of success in high-end hotels, the last 10 years has been a period of sustained growth and diversification into many other sectors including major residential, retail and high-rise projects in Europe, Dubai and several more countries.
Rapidly growing, the company is setting up a Brussels office with a view to grow its business in the region.
The MEP Package Manager will have the following:
- Relevant Degree and Chartered Engineer with FABI (Belgian Royal Institute of Chartered Engineers) or equivalent
- Ideally 10 years' experience in MEP design/project/construction in Belgium with 5 years+ in Hotel/High-end finishes
- Competence in all MEP disciplines including but not limited to: HV/LV, HVAC, H/C water, drainage, A/V, security, firefighting, etc.
- Working knowledge and experience on MEP local legislations, building codes, and local construction standards
- Excellent French and English languages
- Must be eligible to work in EU
- Salary - dependent on experience - €95,000 - €100,000
- Annual bonus
- Health insurance
- Professional fees
If you are a French & English speaking MEP Package Manager looking for an exciting move please contact Tom Harrison at Brandon James.
MEP Package Manager / Project Manager / MEP Design / Construction / Hotel / Refurbishment / French / Consultancy / Brussels / Belgium / HV/LV / HVAC / H/C water / Drainage / A/V