Assistant Quantity Surveyor for leading Utilities Contractor in London
Assistant Quantity Surveyor for leading Utilities Contractor working on Thames Water schemes
- Manage the commercial resources (finance) of the assigned project (or section) to maximise planned gross margin through the placement and control of contracts and subcontracts
- Provide commercial expertise to contracts, to include the production and submission of valuations, claims, budget monitoring, and contract/workstream performance data
- Assess, review and mitigate commercial and contractual risks and implement company's policies for risk management
- Maximise cash flow through the control, measurement (including quality) and valuation of work, and the invoicing of customers and payment of suppliers.
- Support the authorisation and submission of project variations. To authorise the placement of contracts, subcontracts, material and plant orders
- Promote company values towards its customers in order to meet or exceed their expectations
- Value work executed by sub-contractors and certify interim and final payments.
- Implement all of the companies policies including those for SHE and risk management