Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Project Surveyor
Main Contractor- New Build- Residential - £22m-£60m - Project Quantity Surveyor
- Position: The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will be joining a team on a new build-residential project with a value of around £22m+, with the possibility of working on a small proportion of education and healthcare schemes.
- Role: Charged with maximising monthly cash flows, to maximise the contract value and profit. Cost reporting and forecasting costs as well as client liaison with value forecasting for the client team. Cost Control of building contracts and advice to Contracts Managers, Improving financial return of current contracts and Financial cost control of current contracts.
- Person: The position would suit an individual with knowledge, experience and a proven track record of a portfolio with individual projects exceeding £100k and a genuine passion to work with listed, period and historic buildings.
An exciting requirement for a Project Quantity Surveyor has arose to join a well-established main contractor in Battersea. The organisation has thirty-eight years in the business and have built their way up to sit in the top 50 contractors' in the UK.
Project: New Build
- Car allowance
- Pension Plan
- Recognised qualifications, HNC minimum
- Initiative thinker & good leadership skills
- Minimum 5 years' solid experience
- Should have a stable career to date as a Quantity Surveyor within a main contractor
- Track record of carrying out all commercial activities on previous projects £10m +
If you are a Project Quantity Surveyor, looking at your career options, then please contact Alex Ridgeway at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Project Quantity Surveyor / Restoration / New Build / Cladding / Housing / Commercial / Residential / High End Resi