Water Hygiene Technician- Warwick £18,000-£20,000+benefits
Water Hygiene Technician- Warwick
My client is a UK market-leading Consultancy who are currently expanding across the West Midlands and expanding their Water Hygiene sector.
They offer their services within Water, Fire, Asbestos and Health & Safety to both private and public-sector clients ranging from blue-chip companies, NHS buildings and factories. They have gradually expanded since establishing over 2 decades ago & now house 10 offices nationwide with over 100 employees nationwide.
The ideal candidate will have 2 years' experience within the industry along with;
- A plumbing/water based qualification
- Good industry knowledge inclusive of ACOP L8
- A full UK driving license
- Strong verbal and written communication
The role will include
- Temperature testing & sampling
- TMV servicing
- Inspection of cold water storage tanks & hot water vessels
- Administration tasks including auditing, log books etc
- Monitoring & Maintenance of Water Vessels
The salary is negotiable depending on experience along with benefits including a company vehicle, overtime, equipment and generous overtime/holiday package.
If you would like to apply for this position send your CV to Eva.Holloway@Penguinrecruitment.co.uk for consideration- alternatively call EVA for more information on 0121 442 0645.