Project Planner - Leading Residential Developer - Large Scheme in Central London
Planner – Leading Residential Developer – Central London
About The Company:
SSA are working on behalf of a member of one of London’s leading mixed-use development groups and a FTSE 250 company. The Group has been responsible for shaping much of the modern development along central London's riverside, replacing former industrial areas with vibrant places to live, work and play.
Our client is committed to delivering high quality new places where people aspire to live. And are passionate about making a difference and delivering sustainable development, with standards being raised even higher through the Group’s Vision initiative.
About the Role:
- To complete the planning process with a high degree of commercial acumen and skill whilst producing tender plans and programmes that are clear and understandable.
- Preparing tender planning reports underlining key planning & programming elements to the preconstruction/bid team.
- Preparing informative & auditable tender programmes utilising known outputs & sequences
- Preparing & delivering project presentations at all required stages of procurement
About the Requirements:
The ideal candidate shall have;
- Degree qualified / HNC Level 4 & above (Engineering/Construction Management/Similar)
- CSCS card
- Experience of accurate programming and sequencing from outputs
- Understanding of Residential construction technology and methods including steel structures, concrete frames etc
- Experience of using ASTA.
- Experience of reading and accurately interpreting drawings, specification and other construction information
- Experience of working with supply chain and having interaction with customers and communities
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the industry’s most progressive residential developers, who offer genuine career progression for the right individual.
If you are interested in the position, please forward your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary: Dependent on Experience but Up to £65,000 + Excellent Benefits