PPM/Contract Manager working for an FM service provider on an MOD site.
Your new company
I have an exciting opportunity within a major defence services company. This company builds and maintains accommodation for soldiers, providing building and grounds maintenance as well as catering services.
Your new role
Manage the Planned Maintenance of the estates, ensuring works undertaken are met within time, quality and budget. Management of the CAFM system will also be required. Other duties will include coordinating sub contractors and line management duties of a small engineering team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Industry recognised qualification in Engineering or equivalent
- Experience working with Planned and Reactive Maintenance
- Experience in managing commercial or government asset portfolios
- Experience working in MOD/Military environment (Desirable)
- H&S qualification (Desirable)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.