Project Manager - Demolition projects up to £15m
Demolition Project Manager – Central London - £70k
About the Client: My client is one of the UK’s recognised, leading demolition specialists established for over 30yrs with a turnover in excess of £40million. Operating from regional offices throughout the UK they can offer unrivalled career development opportunities nationally as a multi service company within Decommissioning, Dismantling, Demolition, Asbestos Removal, Remediation and Asset Recovery.
About the Role: We are currently looking for an experienced self-motivated Demolition Project Manager to join our growing team based at our London office. The successful candidate will have delivered projects efficiently, on time, within budget, to the standards of the company and its clients, be able to run multiple sites throughout the UK up £15 million in value, worked for a demolition (sub) contractor and have large project experience within all the companies trade disciplines.
Responsibilities: The successful candidate will be able to manage a team of up 30 operatives, specialising in Industrial Decommissioning within the Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical and Heavy Industrial sectors where operating to strict EHS controls is paramount. It is incumbent to have an in depth knowledge of the demolition industry and:
• Represent the company at all levels, under own initiative and autonomously
• Astute project management skills, develop effective business relationships
• Contribute to proposal documentation, team business plans
• Formulate and communicate clear, concise safe systems of work, programmes, manage resources to deliver project objectives
• Experienced knowledge of CDM Regulations, current EHS regulations
• Robust management reporting of project cost controls
Package: Attractive salary, company car, pension, private health care