Market-Leading Construction Consultancy - Project Biased - Tunbirdge Wells - Building Surveyor
A Global Property and Construction Consultancy are seeking a Building Surveyor with experience carrying out Design and Specification work to join their expanding Tunbridge Wells team.
This Consultancy place a huge emphasis on staff training and development meaning if the successful Building Surveyor is aiming to obtain MRICS chartership, well receive a structured APC support program.
The successful Building Surveyor will be joining a new team and will therefore have the potential to become an integral part of the growth of this division.
The role of the successful Building Surveyor
- An emphasis towards Design and Specification
- Minor works projects
- Contract administration
- An understanding of AutoCAD
- Building Surveys
The successful Building Surveyor
- A minimum of 2 years Building Surveying experience
- Experience carrying out design and specification work
- Private Practice/Consultancy background preferred
- A RICS accredited degree
In Return, the successful Building Surveyor will receive
- Up to £35,000 + car allowance
- Structured APC support
- Contributory pension
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Additional benefits
Building Surveyor / Assistant Building Surveyor / Tunbridge Wells / Kent/ RICS / Intermediate Building Surveyor