Expanding Private Practice - Project/Professional - Orpington - Building Surveyor
An expanding private practice based in Orpington, Kent are seeking a client-facing building surveyor to join their team.
This private practice offer the full range of building consultancy services and work with a variety of clients throughout the South East with a focus on London's prestigious estates.
The successful Building Surveyor will carry out a varied traditional building surveying role including party wall matters and contract administration and will receive structured APC support (for those not yet chartered).
The role of the successful Building Surveyor
- Party wall matters
- Contract administration
- Schedules of condition
- Building Surveys
- Schedules of dilapidations
The successful Building Surveyor
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Building Surveyor
- Experience carrying out or interested in offering professional services
- Private Practice/Consultancy background essential
- A client-facing demeanour
- A RICS accredited degree
In Return, the successful Building Surveyor will receive
- Up to £40,000
- Contributory pension
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- A close-knit, friendly working environment
- Additional benefits
Building Surveyor / Assistant Building Surveyor / Orpington / Kent/ MRICS / London